DS9 Comes to DVD in February

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by vniow, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Megaquad macrumors 6502a

Jul 12, 2001
    mmmm... cant wait to see those beautiful freshly ripped divx episodes :D
  2. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

Jan 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Oh f**k ya! This is one of the few series I actually like enough to want to own all of!

Sweet! :):):)

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    This is great news! I'll be glad to see something good in Star Trek series. :)

Megaquad:No need to talk about stealing here.
  4. Quark macrumors regular

Jan 9, 2002

I have the entire collection on VHS already from Columbia House videos. Great company and great video quality (for VHS).

Even though I have the entire series on VHS, I'll be getting the DVD version as well - much better audio/video quality and I can't wait to see the extras.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to sell them to my customers on the promenade...

Take Care,
  5. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Feb 24, 2001
    Hurrah, this is good news since many of the later epsiodes have not been released on VHS. I want a copy of "In the Pale Moonlight" and "What You Leave Behind" damnit :D
  6. diorio macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2002
    DS9 had a really good finale, and one of my friends has been bitchin' that they didn't have it on VHS yet, so now hopefully he'll be satisfied.:D
  7. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    Interesting - some of the shows are actually pretty good - how many seasons were there and how long do you think till we see all released? I never saw the last couple seasons, though, and it would be great to rent them.

8. diorio macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2002
    There were 7 seasons, as in NG, and voyager. It will probably take 1 year to release them all, I think that is what they did with NG.