Dumb WoW question but I need help

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chrispy, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Chrispy macrumors 68020

Chrispy

Ok... so I used to be able to see all the little banter and conversations going on in a given area when playing WoW. Over the last few weeks I have noticed that stopped and I don't know what I did. Now I never see anything unless someone yells nearby or walks up to me and says something. Is there something I need to do to be able to see what everyone is saying again? This may sound really noob like but I'm at a loss. Thanks all!

2. frome macrumors member

frome

Has this only started happening after you downloaded a patch? Ive never seen this before even after downloading the latest patch. :(

3. huck500 macrumors 6502

huck500

Try typing /chatlist ... this will give you a list of all the channels you're in. If you're not in the General channel, type /join general. Not sure why you'd not be in them, though.

4. Chrispy thread starter macrumors 68020

Chrispy

Yeah, I'm in general chat but still don't see it anymore :(

5. Chrispy thread starter macrumors 68020

Chrispy

so I just started typing random stuff and finally got something that seemed to work. I typed /join all and much of the chat seems to be back now. Strange how it went away tho. Thanks for helping me solve the mystery :) Even though I don't own a mac anymore MR is still my favorite place to come when I have questions haha!