Dumbest Mac Review Ever!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by lancestraz, Feb 20, 2006.

1. lancestraz macrumors 6502a

lancestraz

This guy is so biassed against Macs. I can't tell if he's joking or not...
    I think he is... Most of the stuff is ether made up or lies.

I hope this hasn't been posted before...

2. Daedalus256 macrumors 6502

I absolutely love that video. It's hilarious.

If you can't laugh about your computer/OS then you really just need to take a step back.

EDIT: Also, have to remember he's probably talking about Jaguar which to be honestly, wasn't exactly INCREDIBLY stable like Panther and Tiger. (in my experiences anyway.)

3. Krevnik macrumors 68030

Krevnik

Jaguar was the first version that actually felt like it was a 1.0... but I digress.

This was definitely some version of satire, as the whole mess mixes up some of the nagging things about OS X and OS 9 into one big blob. OS 9 did shortcuts on the desktop by default, and I believe 10.0 did as well before ditching the awful behavior. Windows did the same thing as well though. ;)

If a Mac kills this guys inner child, it was still kicking and screaming on the way out when the video was made. ;)

4. CoMpX macrumors 65816

CoMpX

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS VIDEO!!!! Holy crap this video is posted in a new thread about three times a week. Do a search, I can be in almost any area of Macrumors and see this video again! It's getting soooo old!:mad: :mad:

5. Aarow macrumors 6502a

It has been posted here and here . Plus a whole bunch of other threads that I'm not going to look up. I think I've seen this video atleast 10 times:eek: .

But it's OK, I think everybody has posted this video at one time or another :p.