Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zipur

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
The great state of Texas
I haven't been paying attention, My library's is 3127 song give or take a few. Mostly older stuff downloaded from Amazon an Itunes along with many importers CD's long lost. Recently I clicked on my playlist and found that I have 57439 playlist! All repeated, R&B1, R&B11, R&B111... all my playlist are doing the same thing I only have a few groups; ROCK, R&B, Christian and RAP, Workout and of course Love playlist. The only ways to delete them is One-By-One which is nuts.
So I tried; turning off family share, Organize, Consolidated, deleted , tried various Remove Duplicate Apps, Tried the DELETE-MERGE Script from Doug's page (It just Beach Balls), Deleted the music and re-downloaded, (bad idea lost unknown tons of music). So now I'm stuck with the "Paper clip" on the delete key method, but even that ultimately beach balls over a few hours.
Why wouldn't Apple put in a feature to delete multiple playlist? Am I unique? No is see many posts with nothing working for me.

Idea's or Suggestions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.