dvd audio to mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by apocryphal_life, May 19, 2004.

1. apocryphal_life macrumors newbie

is there a program, freeware preferably, that can take the audio track(s) of a dvd??? :confused:

2. TyleRomeo macrumors 6502a

audio highjack

3. dcurry macrumors newbie

Wire tap

Try wire tap from ambrosia sortware.It is free and will record anything playing through your computer.I used it to make cd's of dvd's I own so I can listen to them in the car and at work. Good luck

4. bidge macrumors 6502

5. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

you could rip the whole DVD then just extract the audio if you want. i use MacTheRipper (awesome name or what? :D) to rip the DVD then DVD2oneX to compress it. actually... i just checked... sorry, doesn't look like those two apps will do what you want. :p

i know that there is (should) be an easy way to extract the complete audio tracks from the DVD, try asking in a DVD specific forum if the above mentioned solutions don't suit your needs. :)

actually, i just DVD2oneX again, it does let you select different audio tracks, but it won't let you start encoding if you don't have any video selected. perhaps that could be a feature request? ;)

6. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911