Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
Re: lol!

Originally posted by Kela
Bad English again. Im starting to think that you run a Nordic Star Trek website!! How cute.

Does anyone else find it mildly hysterical that this guy rants about English yet can't make his subjects and verbs agree for the life of him?

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
firstly, u stink
secondly the only reason why ur dog is dead is cos u butt****ed it too hard, u cross breeding ****head.
as for the whos clever debate, well any1 who like pentiums is as thick as ****.
and any1 with a name like john123 tells me u didnt get far in maths at skool did u?
with an insult like "spikey my dog is cleverer than you" u ought to be ashamed of having a dick.
infact do u have a dick john? either u dont, or it is so small you use tweezers to wank.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
20 Mr. business
i swear when i get pissed off. if u mistake that for immaturity then you are a sad bastard.
If u dont then you arent.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Unlucky, u have probably missed:
me getting way pissed off and afterwards having a nervous breakdown , a fight with john123, john123 showing just what a right wing fascist **** he is, megaquad sticking by john123, me sticking by kela, a lot of swearing by me, and i think u have just missed it all.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by spikey
Unlucky, u have probably missed:
me getting way pissed off and afterwards having a nervous breakdown , a fight with john123, john123 showing just what a right wing fascist **** he is, megaquad sticking by john123, me sticking by kela, a lot of swearing by me, and i think u have just missed it all.

You nimwit, I've voted Democratic all my life (and volunteered for them, too). Yeah, I'm really "right-wing."

God, did you fail out of that community college that supposedly accepted you?

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
FOR ****S SAKE JOHN U ****ING ********, WHY CANT YOU JUST ****ING LEAVE IT. WHAT YOU SAID WAS ****ING OUT OF ORDER AND RIGHT WING, LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE ****HOLE, I HAVE ALREADY GOT ACCEPTED BY THAT COLLEGE, I HAVE ALREADY PASSED WITH THAT COLLEGE, AND I WILL END UP WITHT THE ****ING DEGREE I WANT.
WHEN YOU WRITE NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE KNOBHEAD, READ WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY TYPED ********, OBVIOUSLY LITTLE MR HARVARD HERE CANT READ HIS OWN WRITING NEVER MIND MINE.
**** OFF JOHN.

Classic

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2001
Boys, get a room...

Boys, get a room, so you can work this out front to back...

We'll leave it to you guys to figure out who gets pole position.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
FOR ****S SAKE JOHN U ****ING ********, WHY CANT YOU JUST ****ING LEAVE IT. WHAT YOU SAID WAS ****ING OUT OF ORDER AND RIGHT WING, LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE ****HOLE, I HAVE ALREADY GOT ACCEPTED BY THAT COLLEGE, I HAVE ALREADY PASSED WITH THAT COLLEGE, AND I WILL END UP WITHT THE ****ING DEGREE I WANT.
WHEN YOU WRITE NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE KNOBHEAD, READ WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY TYPED ********, OBVIOUSLY LITTLE MR HARVARD HERE CANT READ HIS OWN WRITING NEVER MIND MINE.
**** OFF JOHN.

Wow, someone sure is angry!

Anyway, I have not typed anything "right-wing" here at all. I guess you just don't know what "right-wing" means. When's your birthday? I'll buy you a dictionary.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
oh ofcourse not dickwad. Mr harvard says people who go to community colleges are stupid, that aint at all right wing is it.
whether you think it was or it wasnt you were still out of order saying what u did.
and you still cant just leave it.
Whens your birthday? i will get u a life.

Ur a ****.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
oh ofcourse not dickwad. Mr harvard says people who go to community colleges are stupid, that aint at all right wing is it.
whether you think it was or it wasnt you were still out of order saying what u did.
and you still cant just leave it.
Whens your birthday? i will get u a life.

Ur a ****.

You know what's really funny?
I didn't even go to Harvard. While I did go to another Ivy League school, for real, I thought it would be quite hysterical to see how worked up you'd get over a comment as condescending as the one I made with a name as big at Harvard's.

You met and exceeded all my hopes and expectations.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
U know whats really reeeaally funny?

that last post of yours proves how much of a **** you really are, to everyone

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
lol!

I think John123 has an inferiority complex. John123, you could have admitted that you are from one of the worse ivies like Brown. But you had to say you are from Harvard. LOL!! It hurts...I know, I can understand you. You said thatr you were a computer sales clerk in yor last job. So when you went to AN IVY LEAGUE college, did you do janitorial work? Honestly...or were you a part time librarian? I mean, clearly YOU are NOT what Ivy league schools produce.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
Oh ye of little knowledge...

Originally posted by Kela
I think John123 has an inferiority complex. John123, you could have admitted that you are from one of the worse ivies like Brown. But you had to say you are from Harvard. LOL!! It hurts...I know, I can understand you. You said thatr you were a computer sales clerk in yor last job. So when you went to AN IVY LEAGUE college, did you do janitorial work? Honestly...or were you a part time librarian? I mean, clearly YOU are NOT what Ivy league schools produce.

Oh ye of little knowledge...
1) Contrary to popular (read: misunderstood) opinion, Harvard is not that great a school for undergraduate education. While it has name recognition, far too many classes are taught by TAs, and the kids who go there are a little too stressed out and have no idea how to have a good time. It's a great place for a graduate education, but not really all that great for undergrad. I'll give you a hint, though: no Brown for me.
2) You can go Ivy League and still enjoy all different kinds of jobs. There isn't a magical totem pole at work here that dictates that an IL degree must result in particular jobs in particular sequences. Just something for you to consider. If you have the brainpower...

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
What are you trying to do by telling me that one can go to Harvad and still enjoy great jobs??? Are you trying to justify that your burger flipping job is a great job? PLease think. Secondly, please stop sending me mails calling me things like "****ing Nimwit". Its not only a waste of valuable bandwith, but also MB on my account. Infact, just cut your internet connection from your ISP and sit at home and flip burgers. Ill tell you why,....cause you are Superflous.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
if you dont' want people emailing you about how much of a ****ing dyke you are, then why don't you jsut edit and not have your email available for others to send stuff to you?

dumbass

MasterX (OSiX)

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2001
Can't resist

Quote from Jon123:
Second, one of the great things of having a portable computer is just that -- it's *PORTABLE*. When I fly back and forth between cities, the last thing in the world I want to do is find room in my TravelPro for a burner (if you take a suitcase, which...

What Jon means is:
When I fly back and forth between my cities...

I just couldn't help it, I'm shure Spikey and Kela will get a good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.