DVD rippers for Mac

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by MacRoni, Nov 11, 2002.

1. MacRoni macrumors member

2. BenderBot1138 macrumors 6502

And his name was MacRoni... sorry just had to try that... caaaaareful. There's some discussion out there about DVD rippers damaging certain drives; I don't know how valid that is, but it'll be interesting to see what others at MacRumors have to say...

:cool:

3. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

Not that I condone it... But I am curious.... Do the Linux rippers work with OS X?

4. Beej macrumors 68020

Beej

MacRoni, to answer your questions, yes.

But perhaps a better place to be looking is here:
    http://www.macdvd.org/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

You'll find all the apps you're after, and people who will be able to help you if (probably when) you get stuck. Ripping DVDs on a Mac is, at this stage, a slow, tedious process...

5. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

try dvd backup. it works pretty well i think u can find it on version tracker

6. medea macrumors 68030

medea

I am curious as to why you reposted your thread again http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14138 you already posted this topic in this exact same forum and recently (the other day.) If your not happy with the responses your thread has gotten or feel that it was pushed down by new threads and forgotten then just bump your current thread up(post on it again) and everyone will see it again, no need to feel up the forums with duplicate topics though.

Attached Files:

• 58.gif
      58.gif
      File size:
      2.1 KB
      Views: