DVD Studio Pro 3 HELP!?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nate13, Jun 30, 2004.

1. nate13 macrumors 6502

nate13

Im a recent iDVD switcher, so i kind of need some basic help...
    ~ How do i set a background music throughout all the menus, and how do i make that music loop or user controlled?
    ~ why are 1 GB DV files exported from iMovie only showing up as about 300 MB?
    ~ how could i add a folder on the DVD for desktop pictures, music files, ext. that is accessible from a comp?

:D
    Thanks!

2. grabberslasher macrumors 6502

Click audio on the floating palette and then just choose any music from your library. Or click the + button to choose another folder with music.

For DVD ROM content click on your "UNTITLED_DISC" in the outline tab (command-5) and down in the properties palette (bottom right) choose a folder under DVD ROM content.

3. nate13 thread starter macrumors 6502

nate13

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear...
    What i meant was could you set background music that played ( without restarting) over many menus?

;) Thanks for the later help though, now i dont have to post 50 MB of pictures online

4. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

You can't sorry, at least not to my knowledge, and I have never seen this done on a production DVD either (whose authors knowledge far exceeds mine).

Basically each menu is its own interactive movie, including soud. When you switch menus it like changing a song on a CD. If you want one song to play without stops, you have to make one menu.