DVD studio pro help

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by jelloshotsrule, Jun 20, 2002.

1. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

not sure if anyone here is at all proficient in dvdsp... as it's not brought up much. if so, i'd love some help. 2 things i need to do and can't figure out..

1. i have a psd file as a menu. there are 3 options for places to go from it... what i need to do is get a song to play on the menu and for 2 of the other options. the third is a video with its own sound.... so then when you return to the menu from the video page, the song would restart i guess. whereas if you stay in the menu and the other areas it would never cut, just loop... any ideas? heck, i can't even figure out how to get the audio on a psd menu...

and of lesser importance as of now

2. i have a video clip and sound that need to loop (about 5 seconds worth) til the viewer presses enter... as of now, it works, but it has a little pause at the end. it didn't have this when it was just video and no sound. so i'm not sure if it can be fixed...?

thanks all. and if you need more info to help, feel free to let me know on here or pm me as i'd be happy to get into a flowing conversation about it if it's easier... thanks again.

2. jelloshotsrule thread starter macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule