Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skunkape123

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
i just got this case, however the aftermarket usb/aux/charge cable i have...the plug/casing is too thick and wont fit into the phone.

has anybody come across this issue? does anybody use a usb/aux/charge cable that fits the phone with this case on it? My normal charge cable fits with no problem, so now i gotta hope i can find something that thin in this type of cable.

i could just use a normal sync cable to charge and aux cable for music, however i only wanted to have one cable plugged into the phone while driving rather than multiple.

this is the cable im talking about that i currently have. The charging plug/casing is too thick and doesnt fit:

$%28KGrHqZ,!lQE9IYnIGyWBPeq0CvOgg~~60_3.JPG

anybody know of any replacement/variation to this cable that fits with this case?

Thanks!

Skunkape123

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
bump.... anyone?

im gonna try to do some running around later and check out some stores and hope i get lucky and find something that fits :)

Skunkape123

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
thanks for the tip. was able to find something similar online that should be thin enough....i hope :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.