E3 Footage Of Killzone Is Real - Kinda, Sorta.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Macamus Prime, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Macamus Prime macrumors regular

In PSM, Aug 2005, issue 100 - page 11:
    So, there is some hope of getting a game that looks this good!

Also, in Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II, go to the commentary. The developers state that the Hoth stage 1st ran at 5 to 10fps (or some really low number). Meaning, horrible fps in the early parts of a game's developement CAN be fixed and improved.

And finally; I am eating crow. I 1st jumped on the bang wagon of Sony bashing when the rumors flew about the Killzone footage. I even made a thread about it. I was wrong about it being fake - kinda, sorta.

::cuts himself a big piece of crow::

Anyone have any ketchup?

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

3. Abulia macrumors 68000

Abulia

Don't sweat it, man. Props to you. Wish some other people around here followed your example.

PS3...we'll see!

4. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

hahaa what a ploy....

"This is actual game footage! Isn't it awesome! Look at the graphics and speed! PS3 is going to be king!*"

*Note- in- game footage has been sped up 12x to make it look like it actually runs*

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

i have nothing to say about Killzone other than it has the single cheesiest name ever. but i do have to say that the commentary on RL is brilliant. get to hear words from my life long hero; Chris Huelsbeck (the John Williams of game soundtracks). i think! he's in the making of video for sure.