E3 Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by actripxl, Jun 9, 2003.

1. actripxl macrumors 6502

actripxl

God I hope they bring Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and UT2K4. I guess both should comeout on the mac but I hope we don't have to wait much longer. Plus I was going to get a new mac but now Im just going to have to wait till these games comeout and get the latest. I still wished they would have brought over Battlefield 1942.

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

battlefield is looking really good. i just got finished installing merciless creations 4 and Desert Combat. MAN does MC really make the game much better, the made the sound in that game INCREDIBLE, go download it if you havent. At least we are getting Americas Army, and its free so everyone can play it. the games im most excited about is the new ninja turtles game, bf1942 expansion, twin snake, snake eater and half life 2, deus ex 2 and theif 3, and a bunch others. after seeing half life 2 i may have to build a new pc to play taht stuff, dont know if my geforce 4 4400 can handle it.

iJon

3. zuggerat macrumors regular

FS2004 for mac please god...i know it'll never happen...why is microsoft so pissy...i think that whole corperation needs a huge dose of midol

4. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

Out of the entire E3 lineup I'd like to see Battlefield 1942 Mac bound.

5. springscansing macrumors 6502a

springscansing

I want Armored Core 4 for the mac!

Too bad that will NEVER happen.

Actually I want a Battletech based game for the mac.

Bring on the Mechwarrior 5!

6. springscansing macrumors 6502a

springscansing

Xplane kills it anyway.

7. VegetaPunk macrumors 6502

My E3 wish was for world of warcraft to come to mac and IT DID :D I guess if you wish hard enough things can happen :cool:

8. Keith Purfield macrumors regular

I don't really do computer gaming, I'm much more of a console gamer.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to almost all of the games Nintendo showed (even if none are showstoppers, they all still look fun.), and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

9. ilikeiBook macrumors regular

ilikeiBook

10. couch potato macrumors regular

dude i played BF1942 for a year, and now im sick of it. Jedi Academy would be kickass...like some others i can think of
    *cough*halflife2*cough*:D

11. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

ah your sick of battlefield. i kind of got that way too. but i installed desert combat and its like a whole new game. im also excited about the new expansion and battlefield vietnam.

iJon

12. couch potato macrumors regular

DC got old too, i played that after....i was kind of interested in that sci-fi mod, but....oh well. BFVietnam, yeah i guess it looks cool, but im just plain sick of BF in general.....im getting into single player shooters. im real excited about doom 3 and such:)

13. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

Doom 3. Period. End of story.

That being said, Half Life 2 and Deus Ex 2 also look mighty sweet... :)

14. dstorey macrumors 6502a

I'm not a big gamer, and was always a consol playwer when i was younger, but my brother is a big pc gamer. Everyone seems to have missed Max Payne 2, with all the hype over Half Life 2 and Doom 3. There was a nexclusive previewe in my bro's pc games mag, from E3 and it looks pretty dam amazing. Max has a love interest in this game and the story is suppose to be 3 times longer

15. couch potato macrumors regular

oh yeah, Deus Ex 2. is that supposed to come to mac? or is it just like half-life 2?