EA Sports-any comparable Mac games to that

Discussion in 'Games' started by aafuss1, Oct 2, 2004.

1. aafuss1 macrumors 68000

aafuss1

Are there any Mac sports games that are comparable to the PC EA Sports series games (FIFA, NBA Live, NFL, Nascar Thunder,NHL)?

2. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Check here it had ea sports tiger woods golf. It might have some more on there too. enjoy. :cool:

3. applekid macrumors 68020

The NASCAR series made it to the Mac. There also was the F1 Championship series. And as stated, Tiger Woods is on the Mac.

Don't quite remember which years, but they exist.

And of course, there was Madden 2000 for the Mac.

4. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

I know this isn't on the Mac, but I picked up NBA Live 2005 for the Gamecube and it's great. They have a slam-dunk contest on there that supposedly has over 10,000 dunk combinations you can do. It takes quite a bit of practice, but once you start figuring it out the dunk contest is awesome. This feature alone makes this game worth buying.

5. vraxtus macrumors 65816

vraxtus

For some reason I remember EA porting a few of their games for Mac a while back... but I don't know about any more recent ports.

6. applekid macrumors 68020

Well, according to this excerpt from an article on IMG (For the complete article, click here.):

And here's a reason there have been few Mac sports games: http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/story.php?ArticleID=742

So, basically, Aspyr proved itself worthy and created a relationship with Apple.