earphone management?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by seebol, Aug 5, 2004.

1. seebol macrumors newbie

How do you ipod users keep your earphones from getting tangled in your pocket? Is there any special way to wrap them around the ipod, or any special sleeve that prevents tangling?

Thanks

2. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

Never stop listening to your iPod.

You spent how many hundred dollars on it? Would you have even thought about leaving your headphones and iPod neglected in your pocket as you shelled out for that little beauty? ;)

...in all seriousness, headphone cables are the devil. I wrap them around a few fingers, then start untangling them a few hours early.

3. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

wrap them around your pod.

4. shecky Guest

shecky

there is this little polypropolene doohicky thats like a soft plastic dogbone-ish shape, maybe 1.5" long thats made to wrap extra headphone cable around.... i'll be damned if i can find the link or remember the name of it right now tho....

damn.

5. mac_gal macrumors member

Considering the cord management built into the Powerbook AC adapter, I'm surprised Apple hasn't done something about the iPod's headphone cord.

6. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

stevehaslip

just wrap them around the ipod as superbovine said. although there is an art to it! its like origami!!! naa just kidding, just wrap the buds round a few times.