Earphones

Discussion in 'Games' started by daleslad, Dec 12, 2003.

1. daleslad macrumors member

Can anyone suggest a good quality set of Earphones and Mic for gaming

2. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

A little too steep for me. I'm not looking to cancel out the noise more so I can listen without annoying anyone else.
    Thanks anyway

3. jevel macrumors regular

I use this for gaming. Yes I know it's made by Microsoft, and yes, I know the software won't work on a Mac, but the ability to have a "control panel" on my desk beside my screen to adjust volume and such on the fly is so incredibly comfy. The headset is decent soundwise, and the mic is top notch for shouting commands.

Check it out!

-KJ :cool:

4. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

I'm not quite sure I understand you if the software won't work on the Mac how are you able to use it.

5. jevel macrumors regular

The pad includes channels that work via software. That won't work on Mac, because the software is Windows only. (Or at least the one from MS is Win only.) But the hardware functions on the pad is still useable.

The pad has volume adjustment and mic mute on it. You can also use other heahdsets on the pad! With the pad on my desktop it is really easy to switch headsets and to adjust volume level / mute mic on the fly! :D

-KJ

6. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

7. Steradian macrumors 6502

what is your price range, cause there are some awesome ones out there...they just cost a bundle :p

8. daleslad thread starter macrumors member

9. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Mav451

10. daleslad thread starter macrumors member