1. DickArmAndHarT macrumors 6502

2. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

Looks ok to me. Always check his history to see if he has sold high dollar items successfully before. It looks like he has, and is a normal seller of screens like this. 100% positives. And he's been selling high dollar items for a while. He's also in the U.S. and takes paypal.

Looks good. Buy it.

Since he does not list the shipping price you should get a quote from him before bidding. One side note: he has sold a Dell screen using the exact same picture as the Apple. Don't know, maybe both brands use the same screen?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42187&item=6784729093

3. wako macrumors 65816

Just make sure you use paypal so if you get screwed over atleast paypal will compensate your losses.

4. japasneezemonk macrumors 6502

japasneezemonk

actually, it's very hard for paypal to compensate if you get screwed. happened to me once, i only got back part of my money b/c the sneaky sellers account had already been emptied. I only got back about $18.00. Then again, you live and you learn. :mad:

5. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Whoa there. That looks like a TiBook screen, and you have an Aluminum Powerbook. I am not sure if these are compatible, so I would check that out before you made the purchase.