Ebay Users: Software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mjfarsi, May 3, 2006.

1. mjfarsi macrumors member

I do some selling on ebay and I know that they do not offer the Turbo Lister pro for mac. I am considering purchasing either garaglesale or isell. Please let me know about your experiances and thougths on these or other products I can use for listing, managing, and other ebay applications. THANX!

2. Fredstar macrumors 6502a

Fredstar

Garagesale is a pretty cool app, i highly recommend. It is so intuitive to use and has quite a wide variety of templates, saved me so much time over htmling

3. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

4. dogbone macrumors 68020

dogbone

You don't really need any software at all because you can use simple html markup. You don't need much.

I usually just put some graduated coloured stripes of various widths in and set the type a bit larger with some colours.

htmlgoodies.com should have some simple markup tuts.

5. mjfarsi thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, i just used my Windows pc at home, turbo lister seems to be 10x better than anything else, really wish ebay would release a mac version.

6. joelypolly macrumors 6502

7. MisterEd macrumors 6502

I highly recommend Garagesale. Although I'm still using the trial version, I'm certain that a nice, professional looking auction can push up interest and therefore price a great deal.

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

As a cheapass, the only thing I have used to sell on eBay is Taco Html Edit (with Live Preview to show what it looks like), then some random web hosting to store the images.

9. rumbletum macrumors regular

I've tried them both and personally prefer Garagesale. Have a look on both the websites though, as I'm sure they both offer a free trial