Edited iPhoto images, will NOT export..?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Thrash911, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Thrash911 macrumors 6502

Thrash911

Hey ppl,

I have a weird problem with iPhoto. I import a photo to iPhoto, and edit it in some way, like cropping.. Changes are saved (or so it says..), but after that I can't drag the picture out of iPhoto. And if I choose "Show File" with the edited picture, nothing happens. It's like it's not saving the changes somewhere.. Or something..

Checked the disk, but there are no errors with permissions or anything.. What can be wrong? :(

2. superted666 Guest

superted666

odd

try selecting the file and going to the export menu (cant remember where it is right now)

you can export to desktop or something as a test?

3. Thrash911 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thrash911

Okay. Thanks a lot for trying to help me. ;)

But as a last resort, I thought of iPhoto Diet, and that fixed the problem. Damn, been fiddling with this problem for hours, and all I had to do was run iPhoto Diet.. Heh..

Thanks again, and good day!

4. amtctt macrumors regular

i know iPhoto saves different versions of the photo. it will save the original photo in a folder titled "originals" or something and then when you make a change to it, the changed one goes into an "edited" folder. When you click export, it should export the edited version. If not, then you might look in the edited folder to see if you find it there.