Education Store

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by boyinuk, Apr 3, 2005.

1. boyinuk macrumors newbie

I was wondering if I was eligible for Apple's UK Education Store. I am in Secondary School in Yr11 and both my parents are associated with the School. My Mum is a dinner lady at the school, but employed by a separate company, and my Dad is a Governor at the school. Would either my parents or me be eligible for the discount in the UK?

Thanks for your time,

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

This is from Apple UK's website.

Can I Purchase?
    By clicking “I accept” below, I confirm that I am:
    • aged 18 or over
    • a student with a valid student card or a teacher, lecturer, tutor or other supervisor of students at a UK education establishment
    • I agree to Apple contacting me to check my status. I will provide proof of my status upon request and I agree Apple can refuse my order if I do not provide proof which is satisfactory for Apple. Apple’s decision will be final.

So if you're not 18 then maybe one of your parents may meet those requirements.

3. boyinuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Would either of my parents qualify for that?

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Possibly.

Why don't you ask either one of them to give the UK Apple Store Education a call... it's a freephone number 0800 039 1010.