Elebits or Trauma Center Second Opinion

Discussion in 'Games' started by SpankyPenzaanz, Jan 28, 2007.

1. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

Which should I get? Both have peaked my interest and while I am occupied by zelda I need something a bit less intense and wiisports is only fun if there are other people there

2. ddrueckhammer macrumors 65816

ddrueckhammer

So far, I would have to say that I prefer Elebits over Trauma Center. But then again, I have Trauma Center for the DS so it was just more of the same for me. If you haven't played Trauma Center on the DS then the Wii version is the same thing with upgraded graphics but it is still a very fun game. To be honest, I have to say that I found both Excite Truck and Madden '07 better than both of these games but I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

3. kakkoiimac macrumors regular

I actually have both of these games and find both really fun. I think Trauma Centers story line is WAY better than elebits. But elebits has a multiplayer mode and is very unique...so it is really up to what you like and how you play ( both games are addicting so dont get started right before an exam...speaking from experience...:) )

4. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I thought Elebits was weak, but still a good play, you should give it a rent. I'm expecting the next one to be a lot better with more content.

5. SpankyPenzaanz thread starter macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

So I guess I will get Trauma Center:Second Opinion

6. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

I liked Elebits over Trauma Center. Elebits like other Wii games got bad marks imo because people didnt take the time to really get in to the game. It was a lot of fun to play all the way to the end of the game.

ed

7. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

Trauma Center is great but I dont have elebits.

8. SpankyPenzaanz thread starter macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

I have heard that as well and I poicked these 2 games because they seem to really show off what is currently capable of the control scheme of wii. I don't have a ds so have et to play trauma center. so now I am back to square one elebits or trauma center. I would rent but I hate blockbuster and if I go in there I owe them about $85. I don't think I would take full advantage of services such as gamefly to warrant the monthly costs

9. ddrueckhammer macrumors 65816

ddrueckhammer

I tried out Gamefly and was able to rent 8 of the Wii launch titles in one month (2 per week from late December to late January) for about $12 which is their introductory price. I canceled because I'm a student and don't have time to be playing as many games as I did during Christmas break but I plan on resubscribing during the Summer to check out the March-July releases. Even if you only keep a rental service for a month, IMO it is worth it because it might save you from buying a game that you will regret. For instance, tons of people love Rayman but I was underwelmed by it after renting it from Gamefly and I think I only rated it a 7.8 in my review. Not horrible, but I'm a poor college student and I can really only afford to buy the best of the best. I'm glad I spent the $12 because it kept me from wasting my money on games like CoD3, Red Steel, and Rayman that, while fun games, were not good enough IMO to spend my meager savings on.

10. SpankyPenzaanz thread starter macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

^^ Interesting insight there. I think I will wait til after next week because of midterms to get gamefly. $12 for a month of gaming sounds tempting.