Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
wow, she definitely looks a little laid back - the eyes might be a little red, but its hard to tell. ha, damn funny actually.

I want to see the will farrel one, anyone got a link?

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by ShaolinMiddleFinger
Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if a high school student was high.
It's supposed to be "real people"-- how much more real can you get than a stoned student? That'll sell macs 4 sure. :rolleyes:

As for it being pulled, her face and link are still there, but not the vid. Her vid was down last night as well. Maybe a last minute decision by Apple? I highly doubt it's anything but a technical problem, but the material for jokes in that vid is amazing.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Stoner chick!!!

dukestreet digs her...:p

ha, not much of a stoner myself, sorry. and the fact that she's a highschool student, well that puts her around 20 years younger - now that's scary!:eek:

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Holy crap, she's flying higher than a kite! :eek:

Either that or there's something terribly wrong upstairs...

I can't believe they didn't catch that, LOL. And heck yeah, she's pretty cute. (But there's no way I'd go out with someone that does any sh*t like that, if'n that be the case here.)

I woke my dad up this morning laughing so hard from the Will Ferrell one. :D :D :D

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by Inhale420
people bash me because of my name, but this chick is suddenly 'cool'

I;m so with you inhale. Although imagine what she's going through right now if mumsie and dadsie don't know she's a toker.... or if she wasn't and/or isn't.

Kinda sucks, the gossip mill of the web... maybe she'll join macrumors.com too. :)

heehee

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Dude! somebody show her where to get better than that nappy Mota she be smokin!!

"OK honey, just follow the pen with your eyes, not your head. Ready?"

(sigh)

"Step out of the car please":rolleyes:

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
the vid is there i just saw it. shes most likely not high. people are just like that. whoever came up with that is stupid to think it would make it all the wway thru production without someone saying something.

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by sparkleytone
the vid is there i just saw it. shes most likely not high. people are just like that. whoever came up with that is stupid to think it would make it all the wway thru production without someone saying something.

True. Especially high school kids... I hang at a coffeeshop where some highschoolers hang out... they act like that.... it's "hip" to be "odd"

Though it WOULD be sweet if she were smoked up

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Originally posted by Inhale420
people bash me because of my name, but this chick is suddenly 'cool'

How is she so cool? She's cute and that's it. Otherwise she's either dumb/annoying as a brick by nature or she's high. In any case, it looks to me like you chose that name for attention. :rolleyes:

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
You can still access the QT movie throught the Apple.com/switch site. It runs fine and has not been pulled.

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by hitman
You can still access the QT movie throught the Apple.com/switch site. It runs fine and has not been pulled.
It wasn't there just a minute ago. I guess they just now put it back up. Score one for Apple!! I could loop that many times and not get bored.

Now all we need is Ferrel.

szark

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2002
Arid-Zone-A
Hers was the first ad showed at the Keynote this morning -- maybe they just wanted to "premiere" it there...

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
OH MY GOD!!

She is f***ing sloshed!!!! :eek: :D

that poor girl's parents....they were so proud to know she was gonna be in a commercial... ;) :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.