elvis is in the jungle room, and i am not jefhatfield

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Aug 16, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

he has not left the room, says 14 percent in a cnn poll today

elvis died in the 1970s and i am surprised that anybody can believe he is still alive

this lends me to believe that the elvis fans who say that the king is bigger than michael jackson or the beatles must be right

elvis has this cult like legend around him that has 14 percent of a major poll saying he is still alive

maybe he is not dead...maybe i am elvis and don't know it

actually i am juliana hatfield and have been posing as jefhatfield so you would listen to me more thinking i was a guy:cool:

2. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

mulitiple personalities?

I think Elvis is dead. If he was alive, he would be drinking margaritas on the beach with Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls, and Jimmy Hoffa

3. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Elvis is bigger than Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson need to die on a overdose or in a car accident to became a legend competitive to Elvis.

Elvis is dead for sure.

I was in Graceland once and some body with such bad teaste would call the attention.

4. pgwalsh macrumors 68000

pgwalsh

Elvis is alive! I saw him last week pitching at a Giants game. :rolleyes:

er.... juliana hatfield = poser??? naw! :p

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

Every year people celebrate the real King, but being the 25th year around this one is special. I also caught a little thing on C...

JULIANA HATFIELD!!!

So, wait a minute...

I have been the adopted punk child of a mother? :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p

6. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

the giants could use a dead pitcher right about now:p

...and when are the giants going to win the world series...or will apple come out with the g5 first?

7. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

yeah, and come see me in sf tomorrow night (at the "bottom of the hill"...oops, that's right, you can't drink

maybe i will make you a roadie...i'm the girl with the guitar who used to be fat;)

8. pgwalsh macrumors 68000

pgwalsh

Are you playing tomorrow night? I'll be in the city with a group of friends and we really haven't decided on a place to go.

9. vniow macrumors G4

Wait a minute, dows this mean that me and eyelikeart aren't the only transvestites here? We actually have a Drag King? (in writing anywayz) :p

10. King Cobra macrumors 603

jef, I mean, Juli...

This is as big an announcement as when john123 confessed he created joey j! :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

11. King Cobra macrumors 603

>(edvniow)Wait a minute, dows this mean that me and eyelikeart aren't the only transvestites here? We actually have a Drag King? (in writing anywayz) :p

LMFAO!! Don't forget about chitman! :p

Maybe you should start a club, now that we have gotten Ms. Non-Contributor to reveal his/her true life (as frightening as it may be). :eek: :D

12. vniow macrumors G4

Now I don't feel so alone.:)

Wait...yes I do...:(

13. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

the cnn poll on netscape now says that 15 percent of everyone believes elvis is alive...i thought the percent would go way down from 14 percent earlier today now that the day is further along...

what proof do they have and why do so many elvis look alikes do so and actually make money doing it? are our stars not enough for today?

myths can be created out of nowhere and it is completely ridiculous, without solid proof, and rumors could run rampant

a few days ago, there was this thread on those crop circles, very obviously made by people in my opinion, and now tens of thousands of americans are saying elvis is alive on a major poll?

no wonder why people believe crop circles are from aliens

14. job macrumors 68040

job

ehm...no.... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• hm.gif
      hm.gif
      File size:
      653 bytes
      Views:
  15. job macrumors 68040

job

What about you Queen Cobra? :p

Eh? Crazy Monkeys...

Attached Files:

16. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

I think that Elvis is making the crop circles.

17. vniow macrumors G4

18. job macrumors 68040

job

When is the next Ms. Macrumors competition....?

Cause that one funky monkey has my vote.. :D

19. King Cobra macrumors 603

Would someone tell me WTF is going on here? I tried to save my post twice (this one) but in BOTH Netscape and IEek I got a connection refused error.

Anyways, I would have posted this about 20 minutes earlier:

[chitman] I'm still surprised we still have several hundred active members now that you reached 1000. :eek: :confused: :D

Well, I'll be in the 2k club, so you'll just have to stick with our club. Enjoy it while it lasts. :p

BTW, you have too much damn time on your hands. Do you ever do anything contructive other than design clever smilies? :rolleyes:

20. job macrumors 68040

job

Yeah, I remember that we both thought that most of the Macrumors forum (ab)users would blow their brains out once I hit 1000 posts. Ah well, we'll see how it is when I get close to 2000. ;)

Well most of my smilies are either completly new designs (I have not posted any of them here....yet.... :D ) or I simply edit some that I get from an undisclosed source to fit my needs....

[edit]oops, I never edited this smilie. I'm still in the process of moding some other smilies and switched them.[/edit]

Attached Files:

21. King Cobra macrumors 603

Yeah, I'm working on an attachment right now, anyways... :D

Where have you been anyways? Did you become sickman for a week or what? :confused:

22. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    i worked security for elvis twice in the 70's...i was 15 or 16 at the time...it was quite the surreal experience.

and would you believe i have a friend who's dad was one of elvis' entourage and has the TCB necklace to prove it....too funny. his daughter-my friend-has a scar on her chin from jumping off a chair in the jungle room when she was a kid...:p

23. job macrumors 68040

job

Yeah, I was sick. Apart from that, these past few weeks have been pretty hectic...

Work and skool orientation were being b**ches... :cool:

24. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

re: August 16

August 16 is my dad's birthday...so every year on his birthday....my mom's told me "I remember on dad's birthday...I was pregnant for u when Elvis died..."

he's more poplular now than ever...my dad....not Elvis...he he he ;)