eMac's of the future

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by believo, May 21, 2004.

  1. believo macrumors regular

    believo

    Joined:
    May 21, 2004
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    #1
    I'm looking to purchase an eMac but i really won't need for another 3
    months. Should I buy now? or do you think there will be a price drop or upgrades within the next three months?
    thanks!
     
  2. nyprospect macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 3, 2004
    #2
    They just came out with the new versions of the emac.If you just want an emac and nothing else then buy now.If you can wait and are curious about other products like the g5 or imac than wait another month
     
  3. grneyedjay macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 19, 2004
    #3
    In my opinion, if you are buying a piece of technology for something you need, don't buy it until you need it. Who know what Apple could do in the next three months, so I would suggest waiting just in case. I mean, if you don't need it for 3 months, then you don't need it for 3 months. :rolleyes:
     

Share This Page