Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAdamator

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
South San Francisco, CA
One of the features in iOS 9 is being able to finally email more than 5 photos at once. However I am not able to do this. If I select 5 photos, the share sheet has the mail icon as usual. But any more than 5, and it's no longer there. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm on an iPhone 5. I don't know if this feature is device specific but I thought I would mention that.

jman240

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2009
One of the features in iOS 9 is being able to finally email more than 5 photos at once. However I am not able to do this. If I select 5 photos, the share sheet has the mail icon as usual. But any more than 5, and it's no longer there. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm on an iPhone 5. I don't know if this feature is device specific but I thought I would mention that.

I'm on a 6+ and I cant sent more than 5 either...

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
I'm on a 6+ and I cant sent more than 5 either...
I just tried it and it let me attach more than 5 photos. I think you just need to manually insert afterwards more photos. It is bit cumbersome but is workable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.