End of the Semester ^_^ Time to celebrate!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SamIchi, Dec 12, 2006.

1. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

This is my last week and I'm so glad it is. I have a final still life, final EA project, and one test for this week. I think I have a good handle on them all. No finals for me this semester, which is awesome. I just love the end of the semester where everything gets done and you don't have to worry about the next assignment; it's such a relief. The past few weeks have been a blur. 4.0 for the semester is lookin' very promising. :D Which makes it all worth it.

What about you other college people? Almost done, or done?

2. Jschultz macrumors 6502a

Jschultz

done in about 12 hours. And then off to Lousiana for 4 days, then straight to Colorado for 3 weeks. w00t!

3. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

I get out this friday but the semester doesn't end until mid-January. :rolleyes: It's a crazy school.

4. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

I've only got one class, so not sure I count as a college person or not. But, that said, I have around 40 hours left. Then I'm free...free...free!

5. Jschultz macrumors 6502a

Jschultz

Where do people from the O.C. vacation anyways? If I lived there, it'd be one big holiday.

6. SamIchi thread starter macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I wonder if it's anything like the show... Hot chicks everywhere :D Mom's included.

7. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

The OC isn't much like that, but there's this tiny school my sisters go to (in Nor Cal) that's kind of like it. Don't worry, they aren't drunks, nor have they shot anyone.

8. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Heh, it's the end of the year here.

If I were still a Uni student I'd have packed up in the middle of last month and settled in for 3.5 months of holidays.

But I'm not, I graduated half way through the Uni year this year (July) and now I'm just going to be working all summer. Barring Christmas (for the first time years I've got Christmas off) and the day I'm going to the Ashes iin Sydney just after New Years.

9. GnarleyMarley macrumors 6502

GnarleyMarley

I had my last 2 finals on Monday. Looking at about a 3.75 for the semester. Not bad considering I half assed it this semester.:eek: No more class until January 8th for me!:D