Enemy Territory #2

Discussion in 'Games' started by AP_piano295, Aug 4, 2005.

1. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Mar 9, 2005
    Few questions *note I know theres another thread Im making this one to be specifically about info.

#1. What is this game besides an FPS what do you do

#2. How is it running on everyones's systems? Sounds like it slooow but I would like to know what everyone is using to play it
  2. iDM macrumors 6502a

Jul 6, 2005
    The Commonwealth of PA/The First State-DE
    It's basically Axis vs. Allies, different professions Medic, Soldier, Engineer, Sniper. Their are missions to construct things steal things and often just kill each other. It ran like a dream on my 1.25 15" Pb, with 512mb ram over an Airport Express station with a cable modem. I turned all the detial settings down to medium and that was it.
  3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Apr 3, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Rev. B G5 iMac and the highest settings. It's great, no problems at all. The little G4 iBook struggles though.
  4. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

Dec 7, 2002
    Florida, USA
    The game runs great on most machines because it is based on the Quake3 engine.
  5. Verto macrumors 6502a

Jul 20, 2005
    Denton, TX
    It is an arcade-style FPS, that is not the level of realism that Ghost Recon has, more like Halo. However, it does have great character classes - Lieutenants can call in airstrikes/artillery, medics heal, etc, which makes it much more team-based (if players are competent)

I don't know how it is with the Mac, only played it on PC, but the game is several years old, so not very graphic intensive, unless the Mac port features some serious facelift. I played it fine with a 1 Ghz/768 MB RAM PC.