Entourage 2001?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by chrisregentb, Jun 16, 2005.

1. chrisregentb macrumors member

Hi, I have Entourage 2001, and does anyone know what the limit is for emails? I think the mailbox limit is 2 gigs, but is there a way to increase the mailbox size? Does anyone know if there is an update? Thanks

Chris

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

There are two major upgrades too Entourage 2001. They are called Entourage v.X and Entourage 2004, respectively. Of course, there were also smaller upgrades. As for your question about mailbox size limit, you left out which mailbox you are talking about. If you are talking about the server, then the limit is set by the server administrator. The user's only control is to request the administrator to raise his allocation. However, I recommend that you archive some of your mail and delete those messages from the server. My God, I am struggling to work with an allocation of 28 MB and you are complaining about having only 2 GB. Some people don't realize how good they have it.

3. Le Big Mac macrumors 68020

Le Big Mac

:rolleyes:

Yeah, there's no way you should need 2 GB of email space. It's not manageable. If you have that much, I suspect it's because of large attachments. You can always save those, and delete them from the email, saving gobs of space. Besides, entourage will get way slow with 2gb of email, so you don't want it for other reasons.