Entourage 2004 calendar events do not sync with exchange server

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by justinlouisvill, Apr 10, 2006.

1. justinlouisvill macrumors newbie

Apr 10, 2006
    I have a user whose calendar events in entourage 2004 will not sync up with the exchange server.

She can create a new calendar entry and it appears on her local calendar fine. However, when you check her calendar via outlook web access none of her calendar dates are there. (Along the same lines - when someone views her calendar they cannot see any of her dates).

Same thing holds true if you send her a calendar request - she accepts it, it shows up on her entourage calendar, but does not show up the server side.

The one peculiar thing is that the only events that will show up everywhere are recurring events. I sent her a recurring calendar event and it showed up right away.

Running OS 10.3 - with latest updates.
    Office 2004 - with latest updates.

We have uninstalled all previous versions of MS office. Re-installed Office 2004.

We have forced synchronization many times. Send/receive all, send/receive account specific, and calendar sync.

We have multiple users in the same office and no one else has this issue.

Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions?
  2. nadyne macrumors 6502a

Jan 25, 2004
    Mountain View, CA USA
    If you haven't already, I suggest that you post to the Usenet newsgroup news://microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage/
    with your question.

3. Le Big Mac macrumors 68020

Le Big Mac

Jan 7, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Do you really have the latest version of entourage (11.2.1 or later?). They changed the exchange synchronization. Now there's a local calendar and an exchange calender--make sure she's saving it in the exchange one.

You might try rebuilding the account too