Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buckuxc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 28, 2003
While I really like Entourage 2004's project center, I can't seem to figure out if the search function will do a more global search, like what Mail.app does. As of right now, it only lets me search Subject, From, To, Category and Project and only within the folder that is selected. This is basically worthless. I guess this will be solved when Tiger comes out (though I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it), but still, doing it from within the program makes more sense from a project centered point of view. Is there anyway to globalize (for lack of a better term) the search function?

blodwyn

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2004
Portland, Oregon
buckuxc said:
While I really like Entourage 2004's project center, I can't seem to figure out if the search function will do a more global search, like what Mail.app does. As of right now, it only lets me search Subject, From, To, Category and Project and only within the folder that is selected. This is basically worthless. I guess this will be solved when Tiger comes out (though I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it), but still, doing it from within the program makes more sense from a project centered point of view. Is there anyway to globalize (for lack of a better term) the search function?

You get more options if you do an advanced search in 'Mail' rather than 'Project Center'. Not sure if that helps in your particular case or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.