Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cybergodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2006
Anyone know how to fix this problem? I have had it occur in the past and it just seems to go away... But I need a fix. This severely disrupts my life and I keep a lot of data there. Also... Does anyone know of a program that can import Entourage databases... That would work for me as well. I can start a fresh database as long as I can still access the old info.

Thanks

Freddie

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
There's a permissions bug in Entourage. Go to the folder named Entourage Temp in the Microsoft User Data section of your Documents. Check that the permissions read that you're the owner and you have read/write access. You can check a folder/file's permissions by selecting it and pressing COMMAND-I. :)

cybergodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2006
There's a permissions bug in Entourage. Go to the folder named Entourage Temp in the Microsoft User Data section of your Documents. Check that the permissions read that you're the owner and you have read/write access. You can check a folder/file's permissions by selecting it and pressing COMMAND-I. :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to fix this problem forever!!! It has been intermittant!!! Even Microsoft could not fix it!!!!!!!! LOL

Cyber

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.