Entourage calendar help?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by jelloshotsrule, May 23, 2002.

1. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

for those of you who use entourage calendars...

my mom's having 3 problems that neither of us can figure out how to fix...

1. the non current month days are colored blueish, and she wants to change them to just plain white.

2. she wants to have the items within each day wrap around, rather than just cutting off at the end of one line.

3. she wants to print if vertically, rather than horizontally.

all of these things she used to be able to do with office 2001... now using office x.

any help would be great. thanks...

2. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

Off the top of my head, I don't know that it's possible to do any of those things.

But try the entourage newsgroup (do a Google Groups search for "entourage"). There's some really knowledgable people there.

3. jelloshotsrule thread starter macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

thanks for the input...

my next question maybe should be.. .is there a freeware/shareware app that will import entourage x calendars? :p

i'm hoping the big update to office in june(?) fixes these things.... i mean, since they were possible in os 9.

til then, my mom will have to suck it up and use classic... oh well..

4. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

Office X (like 10.1) is still a work in progress. Reagrdless, Entourage is a great app. I use it more than any other porgram.

5. jelloshotsrule thread starter macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

to say the least....

did you hear (i think i heard on macrumors.. so you probably did) that there are something like 13000+ bugs to work out in the next update of office.... that's a lot...

i just hope they'll also have some more features, like the ones i'm trying to figure out in the calendar...