Entourage customizing

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cintieddie, Aug 1, 2005.

1. cintieddie macrumors newbie

I recently converted to Entourage and had a few questions about it's setup.

1. How can i customize the toolbar? I would like to remove the "reply to all" and "flag" for starters.
    2. How can I display the names in my address book as "last, First" vs "first last" even though they are ordered by last name?

3. how can i change fonts in contact info tabs, particularly the "other" tab where i put misc usernames, passwords, etc. i can change it for emails etc but cant seem to find how to in contacts.

thanks

dave

2. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I tried to look, I'm not sure you can customize the toolbar. The smaller your viewable Entourage window, the less toolbar items appear. i.e. the accompanying words disappear as you shrink the width of the window.

Not sure if this is possible, either...strike two! (Though last name does not show first, the contact list is sorted by last name)

strike three...at least to my knowledge.

Under General Preferences, there are defaults for font view there. You can change the font for lists seperately from emails.

I don't believe I was much help. Perhaps others will be, or the MS Entourage site may have further info. I like Entourage myself!