Entourage .mac iCal sync problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bigandyd2007, Jul 16, 2006.

1. bigandyd2007 macrumors newbie

Jul 14, 2006
    I have set up iCal and my address book to sync with .mac this allows me to sync with another mac computer and PDA. I am unable to sync or import any information into Entourage even though I have ticked the appropriate boxes in the preference but nothing happens. Anyone got an idea round this?

2. lefina macrumors newbie

Jul 29, 2006
    .mac sync error

Can someone help me. I keep getting a .mac sync error: "Invalid response recieved from .Mac. Could not complete synchronization-please try again later"

I have reset the isync and I have trashed the isync.plist. Neither has worked. Any suggestions??
  3. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

Feb 4, 2003
    New HAMpshire
    Sorry Bigandy- I don't know about your problem- it might help if you give us more info...what OS each computer is running, etc. I know .Mac sync's email using their software program Mail, but is it supposed to sync. email using Entourage? That is news to me. .Mac is pretty apple software specific with phones and pda's as the exception...??

Lefina...are you syncing two different computers? What exactly are you syncing...ical, mail, bookmarks, address???? Also, what Operating System is each Mac running? Please give us more details- I had a similar problem and might have a solution once I know more.