Entourage - Season 3

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by e²Studios, Jun 11, 2006.

1. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

weee.. cant wait for it to start over here. I heard it has received rather good reviews. To top it off i heard they finally started broadcasting it in HD!!

I have followed this show since season 1, i love it, full of laughs and wit.

lets hug it out bitch..

Ed

2. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

I just started watching with our On Demand! thingy from cable. I really like and will try to watch season 1-2 while watching three.

I love HBO shows.

3. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

HAHAHA finally a thread about Entourage. I cant express how much i love this show. Ive also watched it from Season 1. Doesn't season 3 start June 23?

Whats your favorite cast member? I love Jeremy Piven (Aire as im sure you know) He is so fuc*in funny. Then i would have to say E and Turtle.

Oh yeah, do you also watch curb your enthusiasm? Gotta love larry david.

4. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

I love Jeremy Piven in this show. He plays his part so well.

And CYE is by far the best show ever. I have 1-4 on DVD, just waiting for season 5 and praying for a season 6.

5. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Lol, yah I have 1-5 on my computer. They are rips from the TV (DIVx) and they're really great quality. But yah like you said CYE is by far the funniest show I’ve ever seen. The only one right next to it is Entourage. I think in season 3 were going to see E and Sloane's relationship develop more. I don’t think he will become an agent. I’m anxious to see what Arie and Lloyd are going to do. Personally I think Lloyd is funny as hell (even though he isn’t the star of the show) For example when Arie said "Hey Lloyd get in here I want to make out with you!" n Lloyds like..."coming." Also, I bet Johnny drama is going to get his own movie or something.

I love the fact that mark Walberg is an executive producer for the show. He's got one hell of an eye for talent (scooping up these actors) Ugh, cant wait!

6. e²Studios thread starter macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Season 3 started June 11th, last night :) You can catch the encore on Wednesday night i believe.

The premiere of season 3 last night was spectacular!

Ed

7. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

I totally agree! I was kind of worried that the show would be become one big "starf*ck" if they made Vince a huge Tom Cruise-ish star but the premiere has so far proved me wrong. Anyone know if this season is going to be 14 episodes also?

8. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Oh man, i cant believe I missed the premiere. Well, it's alright. I'll just catch the Encore Wednesday or see if anybody recorded it and put it on the Net. I think my neighbor has TiVo...Maybe he recorded it.

In response to your question, Yes, I believe this will be a 14 episode season. WOOO can't wait to see the first ep!

9. e²Studios thread starter macrumors 68020

e²Studios

From what i read it will be a 13 episode season.

It seems like they are going to dip in to arie's life a bit more in this season.

Ed

10. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Yea i really hope they do. Do you remember the episode in Season 1 called "Busey and the Beach Party?" That was such a good episode. I know its when turtle knocks down Busey's sculpture and Arie find out that Josh Weinstein is trying to steal Vince and he goes to his party and totally fu*ks him up. haha.

11. adk macrumors 68000

adk

Johnny Drama inspired me to get calf implants :D :D :D

12. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Oh man..the season premire was soooooo good. So was the second episode. I cant believe Aquaman opened @ 115 million lol. Ari is so damn funny. I noticed that he and his wife are like a team now...and they fu*k all the time! They didnt used to be as close as this in the last 2 seasons.

LOVING the season so far.

13. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

14. e²Studios thread starter macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Maybe HBO will give it a hour slot next season.

This is the best season yet, i really like how they are doing more character development around Arie and his life.

Now that they let the sweet Quattroporte go one wonders what will be their next fancy ride. Arie's character makes the show in my opinion, he totally reminds me of actual hollywood type agents i know which makes me laugh even more when i watch the show.

Ed

15. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

This is the best show on television — no other program comes close. The writing, the acting, the music, and the characters themselves make everything else look just horrible and sloppy in comparison.

16. Monkaaay macrumors 6502

Monkaaay

17. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

HAHA, yes...Ari really does make the show. I think Lloyd is going to be a bigger part of this season as well. Im glad that they are developing Ari's character alot more...especially with his wife. They are more like a team now.

Im also wandering if they are going to have anything about turtle and saigon....remember...he's his manager now that billy put that track into the movie. We will have to just watch and see. I think E and Sloane are gonna get married or somethin like that.

18. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

Speaking of Sloan, am I the only one who gets completely mesmerized when she is on screen. I have to watch her scenes 2 or 3 times to pick up all the dialogue. ;)

19. e²Studios thread starter macrumors 68020

e²Studios

So who here caught the season finale? They cannot be getting rid of Arie, he makes the show. Any speculation? I liked the season. I have a friend that works for HBO and the rumor mill has it that they may be 1 hour episodes next season :D

Ed

20. AUFordBoy macrumors newbie

AUFordBoy

I would love to see some 1 hr episodes! My only complaint about the show is that it only lasts 30 minutes. I am sure Arie will continue to be on the show - he is by far my favorite character on the show.

21. 21stcenturykid macrumors 6502

Thread revival:D

I though seeing as this threads gone dead and the second half of the 3rd series is drawing near it would be good to have some entourage related talk again!

I, myself am an addict. My flatmate gave me the rips of the show on dvd and i watched all three series in short succession. It's possibly the most addictive show i have ever seen! Ari is by far the best character with E and turtle close behind. Ari's quick wit is so funny and his insults are inspired...the writers are geneii (if thats how you spell it *if its even a word*). I can't begin to express how anxious i am to find out how it pans out for the guys! What are peoples predictions of how things will turn out?

:D

22. ntrsfrml macrumors regular

ntrsfrml

My favorite character is Emmanuelle Chriqui aka Sloan... she is so damn hot and she is a canadian :p

23. Keebler macrumors 68030

ya..she is pretty smokin'! and she lets her bestfriend in on E's action too..hubba hubba :)

i can't wait for the next season to start in april...will be interesting to see what happens after ari's firing.

giddy up!

24. ntrsfrml macrumors regular

ntrsfrml

Lol. Damnit, now i have to watch that episode again :p

PS: Malin Akerman aka Tori is also very HOT :D

25. 21stcenturykid macrumors 6502

To be fair pretty much every woman on it is smokin'!:p

I was watchin the 3some episode with my flatmates last night. I could watch it on repeat for days its that good! :D