epson stylus photo 960 won't print

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by fjs08, Nov 26, 2003.

1. fjs08 macrumors 65816

Hi,
    My Epson Stylus Photo 960 won't print pics or Word docs since I installed OSX Panther. I can run the tests and it prints that stuff out, but that's it. Any thoughts???
    Thanks
    Frank

2. lizzyshark macrumors newbie

mine too

my epson stylus C82 was being wierd also, but after hours of messing around i realized that it will ONLY print directly from Word's print icon. great.:eek:

3. fjs08 thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, I got it fixed, I think. I basically uninstalled the printer and then reinstalled it, allowing Panther to find updated drivers.

I went to the Epson site and they had nothing for my particular printer, the Photo Stylus 960-which I bought directly from Apple btw<g>.

It reinstalled and I was able to print pics out, but some just won't. I think it may be all the colors in the pic, but that doesn't make any sense. Santa's getting me a 20" Apple Cinema Display, but I may have to look at color lasers. I may be out of my league though since I haven't look at price at all yet!!!!
    Thanks.

Frank