estimated shipping date

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by phantommaul, Apr 25, 2004.

1. phantommaul macrumors member

Jan 8, 2002
    hi i want to place an order for the new pb's this week but my friend will purchase the product for me and he will leave u.s.a averagely at the 20th of may. do you thing he will ge the product before coming to Turkey or am i too late. i dont want to buy a product which i cannot use for another six months :(
  2. gkrykewy macrumors member

Apr 20, 2004
    For reference, I ordered an iBook (customized) on Thursday and it shipped on Saturday. Should be no problem.
  3. Steven1621 macrumors 6502a

Apr 10, 2003
    the order for my PB was placed last wednesday. it is yet to ship for it is BTO, but i expect it to be shipped tomorrow.
  4. atari1356 macrumors 68000

Feb 27, 2004
    It may depend on which model of PowerBook. I read something about the 17" models not shipping until the middle of May... but the 12" and 15" seem to be available now.
  5. stoid macrumors 601

Feb 17, 2002
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    I ordered a 15 inch back in September BTO a few days after the release, and it got to me within 2 weeks of placing the order. You should be fine. Have fun with your new book!
  6. m4c macrumors newbie

Mar 28, 2004
    hi, i just ordered the new 12" ibook (customized) too. I payed for 2-3 day shipping as well. I placed the order on Friday, and I'm still waiting. Do you think it'll be shipped out later this evening or tomorrow?

I really hope so, I can't wait to start working on it. :)