Estimated Shipping Time for the New 23" LCDs

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by AndrewMT, Aug 6, 2004.

1. AndrewMT macrumors regular

NOVA, or Northern Virginia to the lay person.
    I recently bought the new 23" on July 30th and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten there 23". When I bought the monitor, the shipping time was estimated at 2-4 weeks. Now, the apple site says 3-5 days. My order status, however, still estimates that the monitor will ship on or before August 27th. Well, I'm going to school in England on Sept. 2nd, so that is cutting it pretty close.

When I called Apple to see if they were indeed shipping in 3-5 days, they gave me some excuse about waiting lists and that I should still follow the the estimated shipping date on my order status. Shouldn't the estimated shipping time, the time you see before you order the monitor, reflect waiting lists?

Has anyone received their 23" that they bought online through the Apple store?

2. vraxtus macrumors 65816

vraxtus

Best idea if you don't get it right away: try and get to the nearest Apple store you can, all the ones I've been too in California have them in stock.