European Probe of CIA Finds Torture, Abductions

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by vniow, Jan 24, 2006.

1. vniow macrumors G4

Lovely.

2. whocares macrumors 65816

whocares

Just the way to "win the war on terror" :rolleyes:
    When will they* learn?

Has been in European news for some time now. Different sources too.

(*they includes the US, but many other countries too ;) )

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

More of the same from this administration of spin and lies, turns out this president has tortured, does think spying on Americans is just fine. Its a discraceful time as an American to have a President who has ignored so many laws and documents that the U.S. has signed. If we torture you can be sure the other guys will whoever they are. America wake up. The republican party is taking us down the fascist road. Discraceful,embarrasing,and rotton. I urge everyone to get registered to vote before they take that away from us. Get out and vote for anyone but republicans while we still have a thread of a democracy.

4. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Isn't it extraordinary that so many law-abiding UN members in the "civilized West" have managed to put their moral telescopes to their blind eyes? "Rendition"? What "rendition"?

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

6. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

What is this "we" Kemosabe? *I* didn't authorize kidnapping and torture. It's our "leadership" trying to convince us that kidnapping and torture is okay. Our "leaders" have become those they seek to exploit.

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

"The United States does not permit, tolerate, or condone torture under any circumstances." "We do not spy on our citizens." "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." And to think, I used to be mad at Clinton for lying about a bj. Funny that ~40% of Americans still support this guy.

Well, not funny... sad. Yeah. Sad.