ev nova reg problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Anarchy99, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

i had evnova but it ran out so bought a code and i registered it and it said i did when i entered the code and in the about menu it said it was registered and it also now allows me to use plugins so registering worked but my problem is it still shows that register now warning a capt'n hector sill flys around me tell me to register why does this happen

2. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

3. applekid macrumors 68020

Use the separate registration app. It has a enter key code option and I think it requires an internet connection.

4. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

5. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Hmm some how this seems fishy. Also a ev-nova.net member I will save you the time of going there.

1. Start a new pilot if thats no good move to step 2

2. Re-download the game the licence is tied to your computer so you won't have to enter the code again.

3. If all else fails call ambrosia

6. Anarchy99 thread starter macrumors 6502

ok il try these and if i have no luck il email support or something
    and to one of the posts above its not pirated and i wouldn't come looking for support if it was cause it would be free and id get flamed before any answers came i also wouldn't give a rats ass if it didn't work
    but anyways i went to ev-nova.net and the official forums for it and they said lots of people had this problem and someone found a solution but they cant remember what it was so im going to look around there and see what i see
    oh and punctuation probably wont happen sorry
    i haven't paid attention to it in english class in the past and i wont do it know

7. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

MacRumors.com tries to keep a semblance of intellectual discussion which is greatly helped by making an honest effort to convey your ideas clearly and concisely. Punctuation is one way to make your problem easier to understand, and therefore your responses more forthcoming.

8. Anarchy99 thread starter macrumors 6502

nothing i try helps so il email ambrosiaSW anyone know the support email address?

9. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

10. Anarchy99 thread starter macrumors 6502

wow calm down

11. Anarchy99 thread starter macrumors 6502

i emailed general help and i am waiting for a response
    thanks to everyone who tried to help