Even gay people can be wrong

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Backtothemac, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117361,00.html

Wow, that would have to be pretty narrow minded on their behalf. Obviously the straight people did not have a problem with homosexuality because their friends that they were there with were gay.

What an irony. It just shows that people can be **** heads.

2. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

From your same link
    What is good for the goose is good for the gander so to speak?

Then again freedom of association? If its right for hetrosexuals wouldn't it also be right for homosexuals?

3. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Are you saying that there are homosexuals that are turned away because they are gay?

4. blue&whiteman macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

no offense but I feel the whole homosexual issue has been beaten to death in these forums the last while. I think making the issue long winded is bad for getting a positive and clear msg out for homosexuals.

I accept them as totally natural and normal because this is 2004 and the whole idea of homosexuality has been around long enough that people have made up their minds by now whether is accepting or being against.

either way, let them be..

5. Frohickey macrumors 6502a

Does this mean that minorities (blacks) can be racist too? :eek: :D

6. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

I'm not saying your wrong just that it isn't what I was implying.

Freedom of association the right to associate with those like our ownselves as we choose. Like Boy Scouts don't want gay instructors, Churches don't want Jewish Bible study teachers, etc. So why would it be wrong for a homosexual group to exclude non homosexuals? It is called freedom of association.

Problem is business's aren't allowed to discriminate based on "sexual orientation" either. So was it a private club or a hotel or a hotel opened up for a private club function?

7. Dippo macrumors 65816

Dippo

Don't fool yourself of course there are.

But when the time came for a homosexual to treat others like he would want to be treated, what did he do? He kicked out the straight people.

8. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Yes it does. Does that surprise you? Apparently it makes you go 'eek' and have a big smile to think that others are intolerant. Does this prove some kind of point for you? Has the liberal propaganda machine convinced you that only whitey is flawed?

9. SlyHunter macrumors newbie

SlyHunter

I remember some world famous reverend, who recently tried to get nominated Democrat President, state once that it was impossible for black to be racist because you have to be "empowered" or some such for it to be true. That only Whites can be considered racist. Made no sense to me.

10. wwidgirl macrumors member

wwidgirl

Yet he wasn't nominated so obviously other people believed he didn't make sense as well.

I once had a friend who thought all asians were "yellow" because they ate lots of bananas or some such for it to be true. Made no sense to me.

11. Frohickey macrumors 6502a

Nah. Asians are yellow because they eat rice... oh wait... that would make them white... but whites eat bread, and those can be brown.. but they aren't brown... latinos eat tortillas, and those are white and brown, except when they are made into chips and spicy hot salsa. :eek: