Ever Had A Blonde Moment?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Capt Underpants, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

We all know that, at one point in your life, you have had moments of complete stupidity on your part. For instance, my mom was driving me to the mall, when she said, "Make sure you get right the back change." As I start to laugh histerically, she repeats what she just said, " Make sure you get right the back change." She was completely unaware that her words were mixed up. She eventually became aware of what she was saying, and corrected herself by saying, " Make sure you get the right change back."

Maybe that was a you had to be there moment, but I'm sure there are some hilarious stories waiting to be told on these boards.

Here's the question: Have you or your friends/family ever had blonde moments, or moments of utter stupidity, which you would like to share with us?

2. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

3. janey macrumors 603

janey

4. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

i leave my keys everywhere.... does that count?

:rolleyes:

5. rjrufo macrumors regular

6. HexMonkey Administrator

HexMonkey

Staff Member

Once, in a moment of utter stupidity, I used Windows. :D

7. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

I get very absent-minded. For example, if I'm working on my car, somehow the wrench I need is in the living room of my house. Don't ask me how, it was in the garage when I took the *&^@# part off my car. Must have gotten bored and wanted to go watch TV.

I also have a habit of forgetting something every time I leave my office to go to another building. My office-mates, think its funny to ask me if I forgot something. Naturally, my answer is no, I meant to leave my toolbox on my desk, even though I made it to the other building without it. :p

8. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]