Everybody Wins!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Lyle, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

As seen on CNN.com:
    Just the other day, I was speculating that Michael Moore has probably made more money during the last four years than he has his entire life. Who do you think he voted for? ;)

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

How much money has Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity made over the last 4 years? And who do you think they voted for? ;)

3. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

Michael Moore voted for Bush. After all, Bush gave him the tax cuts. BTW, didn't Bush recently give Hollywood (in general) another tax cut? Along with giving Home Depot a tax cut for importing ceiling fans?

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Sounds like his next target might be the right-wing media. If so, that's the single best service he could provide to the American people.

Let's see...they should start trashing his next film in...three...two...one....

5. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

What I would love and find truly subversive, was if Moore's next film attacked:
    a. Liberals
    b. Clinton
    c. Human/Civil Rights Activists
    d. Doves

I envision a grand and subtle satire, which would leave the Right-wing Pundits at a loss for comment...

I can dream...

6. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Can you see Moore making a film trashing Clinton for blowjobs and extolling Bush's virtues for cutting taxes and starting wars? With the right amount of over-the-top, red-state catch words, it could work, I think.

7. Lyle thread starter macrumors 68000

Lyle

Oh, I agree that the last four years have been very good for those three as well. So I suspect between Moore, Coulter, Limbaugh and Hannity, that was four votes for Bush. ;)

8. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

you really believe moore voted for bush?