Everyone lock your doors and windows!

Discussion in 'Community' started by joetronic, Mar 4, 2005.

1. joetronic macrumors 6502

Lock your doors and windows everyone!!

MARTHA STEWART is free!

I bet that was the best looking prison cell ever. I heard she lost 20lbs. I bet thats gonna be the new craze diet, "The prison diet"

2. joetronic thread starter macrumors 6502

oops, now I feel like a moron. I guess I'll put !!!!!!!!!!11 in my next post so you all throw rocks at me.

3. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

Hey instead of all this "duh another thread here crap"

would someone mind posting some background info for those who don't know about Martha Stewart.

Lets make this thread more informative than the blah on the other thread.

Anyone care to continue?

4. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Sorry, not my intent to make ya feel that way. :eek:

I didn't make any sarcastic remarks, or insert silly graphics, did not mean to offend and apologize if I did. :eek:

5. joetronic thread starter macrumors 6502

you didn't. I just feel like a moron for not seeing the thread. No hurt feelings. I normaly don't double thread, and try not to. oh well, no need to fret over spilt soy milk.

6. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Martha Stewart Bio Not very indepth but somewhat up to date.
    Another Bio
    Google for her BIO

After her IPO for stock MSO she was a billionaire.

Single, divorced, she has was a model and stockbroker when she was younger. People love & love to hate her, she is the homemaking diva of the US. She can make a cake from treebark for all I know.
    She was under investigation for insider trading when her friend Sam Wiseman? He supposedly called her to tell her to sell her stock in his company, because the fda was not approving a drug they had in developement. She says she had a standing order to sell at a certain time/point - prosecuters believe she was tipped off. They proved she lied about the coverup, but she was not convicted of insider trading. Ironically the drug I think was approved and the company was/is doing pretty good now.

7. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

I see,

I thought she'd been convicted of baking kiddies in her pie oven or something rather gingerbreadish. hmm.

thanks, I think I get it now. :D