Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I assume its Lion, because Evom was working fine before I installed Lion... Then after I installed Lion it stopped working. After the video downloads Evom says it 'failed'. I downloaded the application again, but still no prevail. I've tried with several diff videos as well.

Can anyone try Evom out and confirm this?

Riverrun

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2007
~
I'm using Version 0.99m with Lion and I can confirm that it's working well. Very useful for downloading YouTube Videos particularly now as the Window/Activity trick doesn't work anymore. Try repairing permissions...you never know.

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I'm using Version 0.99m with Lion and I can confirm that it's working well. Very useful for downloading YouTube Videos particularly now as the Window/Activity trick doesn't work anymore. Try repairing permissions...you never know.

Yes I noticed how the activity window thingy in Safari doesn't work with Lion.

I tried repairing permissions, and despite a ton were repaired, it didn't fix Evom. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

wewright

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2011
apple-option double-click on the item in the activity window is working for me in Lion...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.