Exposé's origin?!...

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by Bengt77, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Bengt77 macrumors 68000

Jun 7, 2002
    Follow this link, and be surprised, like I was when I stumbled onto it, by the resemblance between what this study explores and what Exposé does. I found this link when I was working on my final project for school, for which I've been designing a user interface for a certain Dutch integral traffic platform.

BTW: Next step will be the incorporation of Pad++, another very cool initiative in the field of desktop management. Check it out here.

Anyone cares and/or dares to comment?
  2. Fukui macrumors 68000

Jul 19, 2002
    Its nice idea.
    It actually goes past expose, which is just to find windows, whereas this actually manages the windows to prevent overlap...it could get annoying though...moving all the other windows around, and you could never have a full-screen window in that system either...but it does look interesting.
  3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Oct 5, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    It's similar, but not the same thing at all.

This model is based on user movement of windows, rather than system window management.

Pretty neat idea, though.
  4. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

Dec 9, 2001
    State of Denial
    I don't mean to say anything, but wasn't that the problemwith Windows 1.1-2.0? That the windows couldn't overlap?