Expose-ing windows with iChat?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by notredewey, Jan 27, 2007.

1. notredewey macrumors member

notredewey

Is there a way to have the iChat window always up while in use? I can expose it but when going back to another window the iChat window closes and I have to go back down to the dock to have it re-appear. Windows Messenger windows work the way I'm trying to describe, if anyone uses that. I'm looking for a way to not necessarily keep the window on top at all times, (I mostly run programs in full screen anyhow), but to have the windows always pop-up in expos'e mode.

For example, say I have iChat and a chat window open right now, I can expose and they will be there, but when I click back onto another window say firefox, then try to expose again, they are no longer there. You expose once its there, twice its gone. I must go back to the dock to get those windows to re-appear. You may need to try this to understand my question. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. notredewey thread starter macrumors member

notredewey

Anyone have any ideas? Like I said before, you may have to do what i'm trying to describe to fully understand what it is the windows are doing that I would like fixed. Thanks.