ExpoWiki.org - The Contributers Guide

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by XIII, Mar 30, 2006.

1. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Welcome to the contributers guide to ExpoWiki.org.

ExpoWiki.org is the Wiki for Apple Expo's, and Keynotes. We want to gather all the information about every Apple Keynote ever, so we are the ultimate source for information regarding Apple's events. We also will provide a link to a torrent file to download the Keynote we speak of. Each torrent file will be seeded by at least one dedicated server, along with whatever other natural seeds there are. Finally, there will be a torrent to download the entire ExpoWiki.org Keynote database. I would like make it clear that ExpoWiki.org is not responsible for off-site content, and will not be held liable in the event that there is an issue with a file one of our users has downloaded.

What we are looking for are contributers, to help us write up the information, about every Keynote. Because of the nature of Wiki, it is very easy for everyone to contribute, and we can get the articles we require quickly. To explain exactly what we are looking for, and need, a quote from my Welcome paragraph at ExpoWiki.org:

That pretty much sums it up - we need the content. Everything is welcome. We are looking for launch properly on April 1st - not only April fools day, but Apple's 30th birthday. It seems very fitting that we can have an archive of historic Apple moments being launched on this date.

If you have a bit of free time, and a little knowledge, then please, contribute.

Thanks, and enjoy.

ExpoWiki.org

2. millypede macrumors 6502

millypede

Ahh its drained the last week out of me, enjoy it all people, Im hoping this will contain one of the most extensive archives of keynote info and product launches.

3. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

I hate to bump this, but, when is it gonna be up? i'm interested...

4. XIII thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Oooo sorry.. this is a bit void. New stuff being worked on. :)

I'll update this when its ready.

5. millypede macrumors 6502

millypede