Extract PDF page app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by davidhood, Apr 11, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Apr 2, 2012
    Does anyone know of a app that will allow me to extract a page from a PDF and email it? Better yet, drop it directly into evernote? Notability has some functionality in this regard, but it's a horribly slow and awkward process.

2. macrumors 65816

Nov 10, 2010
  3. macrumors 6502a

Jun 2, 2008
    Preview will do it. Show the page thumbnails, then copy and paste the thumbnail or drag it.
  4. macrumors 6502

Jan 26, 2009
    Remarks will do that for you. Moreover, you will be able to work with this page (annotate, sketch, type text, etc).

5. macrumors regular

Jul 7, 2008
    Northern Florida
    iAnnotate can email text that you highlight, but it doesn't seem to maintain any formatting.
  6. kaibob, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012

macrumors regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Prescott, Arizona
    Along with the other suggestions, you may want to look at the save2pdf app, which allows you to extract a page range from an existing PDF. To extract say page 3, you would specify from page 3 to page 3. You can then email the newly-created PDF--I don't know anything about evernote.

Save2pdf is basically a file manager with a built-in web browser and may be much more than you need. Also, it has a confusing interface and does not work well on an iPad 1. But it's fine on my iPad 3, and it does a good job of manipulating PDF's.