Extremely frustrated with lack of help...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by guccigucci88, Feb 15, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

Dec 30, 2010
    I have tried asking many times from mods such as balamw but have received no help at all. I received a friend request from a guy that got banned. Now I can't accept or deny his friend request resulting in a permanent your notifications: 1. Can someone please help me?
  2. macrumors G5

Jul 29, 2011
    Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
    Posting this here and naming names is not going to help your cause. Contact the MODS although I doubt they will be able to give private details out.
  3. Moderator emeritus

Jul 24, 2002
    guccigucci88 I don't think the Mods can do anything: I don't think I have the ability to remove friend requests for example. The Admins might. Please use the Contact Us form to contact the site Admins.
  4. Administrator

Staff Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I agree with robbie. Your frustration is not because of any inaction on the part of the mods, but because you didn't use the Contact form. ;)

I took a quick look just now and didn't see an obvious way to remedy the situation, at least not without more info (which wouldn't be appropriate to post here anyway), so sending a contact is your best bet. That will set the system in swing, and you're guaranteed an answer to a contact.