EyeTV 2.3.1....Ooh, it's gone blue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Queso, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Queso macrumors G4

ElGato have released 2.3.1 of EyeTV. It gets round the v2.3 signal strength problem experienced by some models, which is great because now I have Film4 and TMF again without it going all blocky :)

Also when you use Full Screen Menu now, it looks completely different to Front Row, almost as if Apple Legal have had a word ;) The new version has blue for the background and to access it you hold down the Menu key on your Apple remote.

Downloads available from the ElGato site

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

It seems to have cured the stuttering/memory leaking that I had in the UK. It also zooms between full screen pages which is cool :)

3. amiga macrumors 6502

amiga

Have they improved functionality with the apple remote? I felt in still needed some polishing in the last version though I was delighted that EyeTV could be contoled from the Apple remote!? Not had a chance to update yet.

:D

4. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

There was stuff in the release notes about that but I'm using it on a PPC Mini so no Apple Remote...

5. amiga macrumors 6502

amiga

6. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

Yeah, it's not quite "there" yet is it? Will install this when I get home.

7. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

new version is alright but Damn i liked the frontrow looking full screen more. The blue is just wrong.... As your avatar might say sunfast 'oh jesus, jesus christ'........ :D